↪ Get a 300SB ($3) bonus if you sign up through the link above and earn 300SB in your first 30 days. Points are awarded the next day after reaching 300SB.
↪ Use signup code REDDIT for a free 70SB bonus for new users. Click “I have a sign up code (optional)” which is underneath the “Confirm Password” Box.
↪ AFTER signing up you can also earn an extra 50SB by installing the Swagbutton on your laptop or desktop through this link. It notifies you when there are new codes for free SB, automatically gives you cashback on sites like Amazon etc..
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Mobile and Desktop Videos, Surveys, Polls, Offer Walls, Tasks, Special offers, Coupons, Games, Search bar, Limited Time Codes, Download offers, Cash Back from Shopping, Swago (like Bingo) and more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $3] Amazon, PayPal, Prepaid VISA, Wal-Mart, PSN, Xbox, Sweepstakes, Charity and many more.
• Earn up to 300 SB ($3) for meeting your goals for 7, 14, 21 and 30 days in a row.
• Once a month you can redeem a $25 gift card for 12% off.
• Make up to 10 Swagbucks easily each day by playing games in the Play category.
• Check out /swagbucks and the discord after signing up for up to date info about the best paying offers.
↪ Withdrawal options include BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, CSGOSHOP, Coinbase. Gift cards (through Tango/Rewardlink) also available in certain countries only.
↪ Free daily bonus coins from 10-100 depending on your user level, claim them every 24h on the Gain offerwall
↪ Age minimum: 13+
↪ No screwy point to dollar conversion ratios. 1,000 coins = $1.
↪ Active, friendly and easily accessible support
↪ Earn extra coins for being one of the top 3 earners each day and each month.
• Referral Incentive: New users get 100 coins ($0.10). Referring users get 5% of the referred users earnings.
• Click on the PayPal Guide link after signing up to learn how to easily convert your earnings from Crypto>PayPal with CoinBase.
• 5% Earning Bonus: Sign up to the site with your Steam account and add gain.gg to the end of your steam username to earn a 5% bonus on your earnings.
• Offers over 4000 coins are automatically held, message Support Chat (click Support on the top right of the chat box) to have the coins released for you.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Gaming Tasks, and Promotional Link Shortener.
↪ Get paid for listening to the radio (US, CA, UK)
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $7] PayPal, BTC to Coinbase, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Google Play, iTunes, Nintendo eShop, Playstation GC, Steam, Target, Walmart, Xbox GC
↪ Referral Incentive: The referring user earns 5% for life.
• For every 5 cash out requests, you get a Golden Token which will give you $1-7. This results in an average 7.8% higher payments if cashing out at the minimum each time.
• If you contact support, you can request to have your payouts issued at the minimum cashout amount rather than for your full balance. This will let you make the most out of the Golden Tickets.
↪ Age minimum: 16
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Coupons, and Earning Contests.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $2] Amazon, PayPal, VISA, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Raffles and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: 15-30% of what your referrals earn for life.
• Meet your daily goal each day to earn bonus points.
↪ Age minimum: Age of majority in your jurisdiction (Usually this is 18).
↪ Offers: Cash back for scanning receipts and buying specific products or brands.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $3] Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Xbox, Applebee's and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: Both the referrer and the referred user get $2-5 when they scan their first receipt. The exact amount varies depending on the current promotion. This is close to or above the minimum cash out amount.
• Make sure to check for rebates on any items you regularly stock up on.
• You don’t need to add rebates before purchasing items.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Cash back.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $20] Paypal, Venmo, Amazon, BestBuy, Starbucks and many more.
↪ Referral: Referred users get a $20 Welcome Bonus after redeeming their first brand name receipt. Referring users get $5 for each referred user who receives their welcome bonus. They also often run bonuses for referring a certain number of users during the month.
• Always check for the "Any Item" rebate before scanning a receipt.
• Check your account for bonuses. They often have bonuses for redeeming certain groups of rebates or for redeeming a certain number of rebates within a time limit.
• You can link your Facebook account in order to participate in teamwork bonuses with friends.
↪ At the Promo Center, you can also earn points by taking surveys, downloading apps, trying products, and more!
↪ Hideout is currently limited to only one account/device per household.
↪ Hideout credits are worth different amounts depending on which site you transfer them to. Shop around to see which site/loyalty partner offers the best all around value for you.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Payout: You need to have earned at least 9 points to redeem/transfer and can only do 3 transfers per day.
• Earn daily free rewards points by watching at least one video and then going to any video on Hideout.tv, and clicking on the "Rewards" button. You'll then see a filled-in, one-use promo code.
• Hideout frequently posts promo codes on their Facebook so check often because they have limited uses.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: A large number of tasks including Surveys, Transcription, Translation, Website Testing, Data Entry and much more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $0.01] Amazon.com Balance and Amazon Payments Balance. Amazon Payments Balance can be transferred to a bank account.
Note: All Amazon Balance is for the USA Amazon.com website regardless of your country.
↪ Referral Incentive: None
• Only do HITs that pay at least 10¢/minute. This gives you a rate of $6/hour. Mturk crowd forum and /hitsworthturkingfor are good places to check for higher paying HITs.
• It is better to return a HIT than to submit to if you are unsure whether the requester will approve it. Returning a HIT will not negatively affect you, but a rejection will.
• Scripts are allowed and encouraged. Checked /mturk for more tips and suggestions.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Usability testing
↪ Payout: [Minimum: None] PayPal
↪ Referral Incentive: None.
• Completing the unpaid surveys at the top may qualify you for additional tests.
• Make sure to follow instructions carefully, keep talking, and be professional. Keeping a high quality rating is essential if you want to receive plenty of tests.
↪ Age Minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Cashback on gas, groceries and restaurants.
↪ Payout: PayPal ($1 fee if under $15), Check ($1 fee if under $50), Amazon, Home Depot, Target, and many more. [GC Minimum: $10]
↪ Referral Incentive: The referred user gets $0.15-$0.20 off per gallon of gas on their first purchase. The referring user gets $0.01-$0.02 per gallon from direct referrals, and $0.005-$0.01 per gallon for indirect referrals for life. Amount varies per person. As of 05/18/20 (not sure how long it will last) new users who sign up with the link above get a $7-$14(varies per person) bonus if they buy at least $10 worth of gas.
• You must make your purchase with a debit or credit card. Cash, prepaid cards, gift cards, and EBT are not eligible forms of payment.
• You only have 4 hours to make your gas or restaurant purchase after claiming the offer. Grocery offers have 24 hours. All receipts must be scanned within 24 hours from when you claim the offer.
• Make sure to click on the "Shop Now" or “Get Cashback” button before adding items to your cart. Otherwise, your shopping trip may not count.
• You can only use one shopping portal per shopping trip. Attempting to use more than one may cause problems crediting your account.
• Disable any ad blockers while shopping.
• For US Users: Sometimes you can earn more cash back on Ebates or TopCashBack than the other for a particular store. Check both sites if you want to get the most cash back for each purchase.
• For TopCashBack UK Users: New users are automatically enrolled into the Plus membership. Downgrade to the Classic membership to avoid being charged £5/year.
|Rakuten (Ebates) US||TopCashBack US||Rakuten (Ebates) Canada||Ebates KR||Rebates JP||TopCashBack UK||TopCashBack IN||TopCashBack 中文|
|Payout Minimum||$5.01||$0.01||$5.01 CAD||KRW 5,001||?||£0.01||₹0.01||$0.01|
|Payout Types||Check, PayPal||VISA, PayPal, ACH, Gift Cards||Check, PayPal||Bank, PayPal, Naver Pay||?||Master Card, PayPal, BACS, Gift Cards, British Airways||Amazon Pay, NEFT, Paytm||PayPal, Amazon, UnionPay|
|New User Bonus||$10||$10||$5 CAD||KRW 5,000||?||?||₹100||?|
|Referral Incentive||$25||$10||$10 CAD||KRW 5,000||?||£5.00||₹200||$10|
https://preview.redd.it/dx9532pltp321.png?width=1100&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ade0a9259d1abdf08037a41a790bbac411f7581submitted by turtlecane to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
SCAM ALERTS: Monaco (MCO) and (CRO) Crypto.com, Republia, Bitingle, Minexcoin (MNX), Coinbits, Rocktrading, MobileGo, TokenPay, HumanCoin, BetKing.io, Changelly, ChangeNow & AtomicSwap, ADAB, RoyalTeam/520bit
Highlighted above are the links to the Bitcointalk threads that unearth questions and point to fraudulent activities of shitcoins and the tokenized buttholes that operate them. Every week, it seems that the dark crypto winter reaches a new chilly low and it reminds us that we need to wrap up our private keys in plenty of layers! Plagues of zombie coins are sweeping the markets like a minefield, and the ghosts of BitCon(nect) past, present and future are visiting – boo!
Frosty mornings are due to be with us for a while, as more and more crypto fiascoes and bad actors unwind their stories, some more publicly than others. The research team at Genesis Block News are keen to expand the topic in more depth so that preventative measures can be taken by all. Thanks to the studious reporting and moderating of experienced members of the Crypto Community at large and BitcoinTalk forums, it is clear to see that there are multiple nefarious groups and individuals working to maintain scams and operate new ones on a regular basis.
When Monaco payment card and utlity token ICO launched, it made a storm in the hype markets of 2017 and raised $26mil USD at ICO, making the total market cap value of the token valued at approx. $243million USD at the peak in January 2018. A year after the ICO and no cards have been shipped and the scam seems to have already been exited. The founder has purchased the domain crypto.com and launching a new ICO for the CRO token with a half-baked whitepaper and no working product once again. BE WARNED, Monaco founder and his “team”are experienced fraudsters and will continue to wreak havoc until there is a consensus ban on people like this. Already they have become millionaires from YOUR money, will you also be happy to make them billionaires in the future?
The crypto credit card ICO scam was quickly noticed and when WaveCrest who were in the process of issuing cards to many of these scam operations was shutdown by VISA. Previously banks in Australia and other countries had to put a blanket ban on prepaid payment cards of any type due to high amounts of fraudulent activity and the ban was seen on Mastercard services at around the same time.
It is easier to get away with it than many realise. Even though most ideas are not original or at a working level of development, no one is questioning of the uncertainties. Being very good at creating a fake buzz is crucial until they make off with your cash. The initial product or service is modified or reduced and becomes a limited glimpse into the set-piece of a digital con artist. Paid for by you, the spam emails, fake fans, teenage trolls and pickled pundits are all in place to make this a roller coaster for you and your friends or family…
In the peak hype of Dec 2017, recent investors in the crypto space were considering how to splurge their electronic cash and thinking which of the moon sized flexible fiends on offer would give them the best bang for their buck. It wasn’t long before every show on the road was promising a debit card with wallet and exchange platform bolted on somewhere to their road map or hype machines.
This twisted version of ‘fake it till you make it’ has many users, speculators and even employees themselves very confused. It becomes a gospel of lies, denial and betrayal, where the cynical view of the customers and investors who are willing to risk something, can be abused to provide a something for nothing to someone who doesn’t deserve it. Like on the pantomime stage, Cryptocurrencies is the ‘straw man’ or scarecrow without a brain that the fast money markets have begun to play with. Despite the lofty visions of the open-source communities behind the crypto curtains, any person with a dream can often find adversaries who have a scheme of distraction and empty promises. ‘Look out…’ and ‘Oh no…’ are the words in mind.
Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision of the future for electronic ‘Bitcoins’ is just one attempt to put a software patch on a perplexing problem of human interaction and existence. What is value? What is a good store of value? Why are these initial scam offerings suckering so many people? When and how will regulation and community filtration methods make it a safer playing field? Where does this red block road lead us?
Bitcoin ATM kiosks are machines which are connected to the Internet, allowing the insertion of cash or a credit card in exchange for Bitcoin. They look like traditional ATMs, but they do not connect to a bank account and instead connect the customer directly to a Bitcoin exchange for a localized and convenient way to purchase Bitcoin in person. View map. Read more. Buy crypto. Compare bitcoin and altcoin prices, then purchase your crypto with a credit or debit card, all in one place - Invity.io. Start buying. Exchange crypto. Compare crypto exchanges on Invity.io so you're sure to get the best exchange rates from verified, trusted providers. Instead of inserting your debit card and getting cash, you insert cash and get bitcoins sent to your Bitcoin wallet (if you are buying bitcoins). Some Bitcoin ATMs also let you sell bitcoins , so you would send bitcoins to the machine and the Bitcoin ATMs would spit out cash. However, the downside is that they charge high fees that might range between 5% and 10%. You can easily locate a Bitcoin ATM using our map. Once you have purchased Bitcoin in Australia, you can use the digital currency to make payments at several vendors that include cafes, bookstores, and fruit and grocery suppliers. The 101 on bitcoin debit and credit cards. A bitcoin debit card is a debit card linked to your cryptocurrency balance. These cards aim to make it quick and easy to spend your crypto coins in the
[index]          
Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card: https://bit.ly/2VcvWEK The ability to Buy bitcoin with debit card wasn’t possible before, mainly because of the chargeback issue associated with debit card purchases. The wait is finally over for Australian residents; we can now use Crypto.com's feature packed app and NEW debit card to spend cryptocurrency at stores in Australia! ... THE CRYPTO.COM BITCOIN ... The first U.S. bitcoin debit card. Connect Coinbase to spend online and offline at over 38 million merchants worldwide. ... How to sell Coinbase bitcoin in Australia- how to send bitcoin, crypto ... WageCan is a Debit Card for US, Canada, Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, & Australia that you can use Anywhere in the world. IOS app available now with android coming soon. How to buy Bitcoins with debit card or Paypal - ZERO fee's - Duration: 13:37. Moocharoo 140,955 views. 13:37. Bitcoin: Buying from a Bitcoin ATM Machine using cash. - Duration: 2:14.